Oregon, USA - Contract - Commissions
Am seeking a highly motivated, self starter to quote and sell Property and Casualty Insurance. The ideal candidate should have strong communication skills, must be licensed with property and casualty in Oregon, have prior sales experience, and be able to work independently.Use a consumer-centric, consultative selling approach to align our consumers’ insurance needs with appropriate products . If you are looking to work with a great team who supports one another and works actively to help the local community this is the place for you!
If you are interested, email us your resume Or call to set up an interview 541-329-7709 We look forward to hearing from you.
- Property Casualty License -OR
- Must reside in the state of license to qualify for Work at Home
- High School diploma, GED or higher
- Excellent telephone etiquette and verbal communication skills
- Ability to personalize call presentations to effectively close the sale
- Computer proficient and able to navigate multiple online agent tools while providing a perfect consumer experience
- Ability to adapt quickly to a high energy, ever changing environment
- Strong drive to succeed and personal accountability towards achieving goals
- Required to self-provide wired cable or DSL access to the internet at the minimum connectivity speed of 10M x 1M and 25 mbps download speed.
- Required to self-proved a computer
This is a Contract / 1099 position - Commissions
Most importantly, this allows you to control your own destiny.
- Work independently to achieve sales goals to maximize Agency's growth.
- Numerous A+ rated companies to utilize.
- We handle all the paperwork, customer service, and claims. You just sell
- Model a high level of professionalism and integrity with every consumer phone interaction.
- Proven ability to close sales at a high rate